APN Property Group Limited (ASX code: APD) is pleased to announce its financial results for the year ended 30 June 2015.
- Statutory net profit after tax of $49.7 million, up from $12.6 million in the prior comparative period (pcp)
- Operating Earnings¹ of $10.5 million, or 3.46 cents per share (cps), at the top end of earnings guidance
- Net Tangible Assets per share of 43.10 cents
- Funds under Management² (FuM) up $378 million or 21% to $2.2 billion
- APN AREIT Fund awarded 2016 Australian Financial Review Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Award for best Australian listed property fund
- Won Colonial First State investment mandate, with the APN CFS AREIT Fund launched in May 2016
- Final dividend increased by 0.25 cps to 0.50 cps (fully franked), distribution reinvestment plan suspended
- Special dividend of 10.00 cps (fully franked) declared
- FY17 Operating Earnings¹ guidance of 1.60 – 2.00 cps, following divestment of the Healthcare business
For full details of the results, please click on the following:
- Operating Earnings is an unaudited after tax measurement used by management as the key performance measurement of the underlying performance of the Group and includes the results from Healthcare operations until divested on 27 June 2016. It adjusts for certain items recorded in the income statement including minority interests, discontinued operations (Europe), gain on divestments and the fair value movements on the Group’s co-investments.
- From continuing operations, on a like for like basis excluding FuM attributable to the Healthcare operations (Generation Healthcare REIT).